727-771-0136 / 813-287-5600
Call today for a free Quote and receive your first service for only $29.99 up to 10,000 sq feet !
The Bay Area program consists of eight specifically designed and seasonally scheduled service visits. Your lawn care specialist is trained to recognize and treat a variety of disease, insect and weed problems and recommend proper maintenance practices to help your lawn derive the most benefit from our scheduled lawn care applications.
Your eight scheduled applications for the year will include the following:
Season Benefits of Each Service to Your Lawn
- Early Season Our first visit promotes early spring green-up and recovery from winter stress. Weed control and crabgrass control are applied, weather permitting.
- Spring Your lawn needs extra nutrients now to maintain color. We also inspect and treat weeds in your lawn. A crabgrass preventer will be reapplied if needed.
- Early Summer Summer conditions can stress your lawn. We'll fertilize your lawn now to prepare it for the summer ahead. We scout for problems and treat surface-feeding insects and weeds, if necessary.
- Mid-Summer We continue to care for your lawn by applying our summer fertilizer to help maintain color without pushing growth. Our lawn specialists personally inspect your lawn. If grubs are present in your areas, we'll advise a control option for you.
- Late Summer Your lawn needs assistance to help it rebound from summer stress. Our specialists will provide proper fertilization to help recovery and to maintain control on weeds and pests.
- Fall We'll fertilize to help thicken your lawn and encourage new root growth. We will continue to inspect for insect and weed problems and treat as necessary.
- Late Fall Our late fall application contains a special fertilizer rate that will promote root growth and food storage, important for winter survival of your lawn. Your warm season lawn will be treated to prevent the growth of winter weeds.
- Winter Weeds can be a problem in the winter. We'll inspect your lawn and retreat, if needed, to prevent late emerging weed problems. We also fertilize your cool season lawn, if needed.
The Bay Area Landscape program consists of specifically designed and scheduled applications. Your highly skilled landscape specialist is trained to recognize and treat a variety of disease, insect, climatic and maintenance problems. Your basic annual applications will include the following:
Description Application Benefits for Tree and Shrub
- Early Season Feeding and Foliage Protection Essential nutrients injected into the root zone. Surface drench or dry nutrients may be used under certain situations. Insect and disease controls applied as needed. Enhances color, improves leaf size, while stimulating overall growth. Protection against insects or diseases as they occur.
- Spring Foliage Protection Insect and mite controls applied as young foliage develops. Nutrients applied as needed. Minimize early season damage caused by insects and mites.
- Mid-Season Feeding and Foliage Protection Fertilization to supply necessary nutrients just prior to rainy season. Insect and mite controls applied as needed. Enhance color and healthy growth prior to rapid growth period.
- Rainy Season Foliage Protection Insect and mite controls for damaging pests. Nutrients applied if needed. Further protection against foliage damaging pests.
- Late-Season Fertilization and Foliage Protection Fertilization to replenish needed nutrients. Insect and mite controls applied as needed. Improved color and growth to help overcome summer stress.
- Fall Foliage Protection Insect controls for late season insects. Nutrients applied as needed. Minimize late season damage caused by insects.
Your lawn specialists are tenured full-time employees who complete a rigorous ongoing training program and are certified by the company.
Rain and its effects on your applications: Moisture provided by rain will actually improve the performance of the fertilizer and many of the control products we apply. That is why we recommend watering your lawn if it does not rain within a few days of an application. In the event of a heavy rainfall immediately after an application that includes weed control, wait 10-14 days for treatment effects to become visible on the weeds. If weeds do not respond to our treatment, please notify us to schedule a free service call to resolve the problem.
Free service calls are a part of our commitment to customers scheduled to receive the full program. If you ever have a question about your lawn's condition, or should a problem arise between scheduled visits, please don't hesitate to give us a call.